Marketing Executive (Full-Time, Hong Kong Based)
What you'll be doing (including but not limited to)
- Along with manager, create content for across all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook , Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and other owned channels.
- Work closely with manager to create and maintain a content calendar for all social channels with key focuses on product education, brand marketing, product, and editorial stories. Prioritizing content that creates connection and conversation with our growing community.
- A passion for creating content – ability to shoot stills, jump on camera, and create short-form video to keep up with daily and weekly growth trends.
- Track trends, best practices, platform changes, and developments, understanding how to keep ahead of the curve.
- To assist with any possible campaign and event (such as bookfair) design, logistics and networking
- Follow up and closely communicate with printer on product production
- Visiting printing factory and supervising printing process is required
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- The position requires 2+ years of marketing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
- Team player mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A passion to learn about technical elements of campaign execution
- Experience working in smaller, high-growth company is a plus
- Knowledge of paid social media marketing is a plus
- Excellent graphic design skills including Adobe Suite Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Aftereffects, Premiere, iMovie
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Friendly and outgoing with excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiar with religious products is a must
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free Alabaster swag + generous employee discount on products
If you are interested, please send us your CV at email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn.