Journal, draw, reflect, and write beautifully.
- Tan leather softcover with Alabaster Logo emboss
- Layflat smyth-sewn binding
- Tan ribbon marker and elastic enclosure
- Expanding inner pocket
- 80 GSM paper light gray 80 sheets (160 pages total)
- Acid-free paper
- Size A5 (inches): 5.8 x 8.3”
- Size A5 (cm): 14.8 x 21cm
- Layout Options: Blank, Dot, Lined
Made From the Best:
- Produced with advanced machinery from Germany: Heidelberg Stahlfolder Machines and Kolbus Case Machine
- Japanese high-grade acid-free paper
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified Factory
Free ASIA shipping on orders over US$80 (or HK$600). Please allow 1-2 days for processing before shipment Learn more.
Deepen Your Experience With God
Designing Alabaster Bibles start with an in-depth study of scripture. We explore key themes, historical context, and author intent. We hope our design and imagery deepen your experience with God.
A Beautiful Reading Experience
Reading the Bible can feel intimidating. In common Bibles, the text is small and condensed, the pages are thin. Alabaster Bibles combines imagery, design, and craftsmanship into the full text of each book of the Bible—to create a visually beautiful reading experience.
Beauty matters in our understanding of who God is. Every aspect of our books is carefully considered. Original artwork from around the world, typography, layout design and negative space are thoughtfully weaved into each book of the Bible. Printed on quality paper using FSC-certified, environmentally friendly practices.
I really liked that the words were not cramped together, making reading easier and more comfortable.
I use it as a room fragrance. I like the scent! :)